About Liz Sharpe
Life… Live it, Love it. (and if you aren’t – then do something about it).
The Roller-Coaster of Life
You know when you look back at your life and you can spot the points when it all changed for YOU?
I talk to my clients about the Ups and Downs of the roller-coaster of life! The highs and lows where something happened and then you weren’t the same person as before. It can be the point when you decided to change direction, or the point when you started to feel or act in a different way. This could be something small that happened when you were a kid or it could be a huge event from last week. Either way – you are not the person you were.
What have I done since being a full time therapist?
- I am based in Southend Hospital working with cancer patients, as part of the Macmillan services
- I am based at Basildon Hospital working with Cardiac patients as part of rehab serices
- I run workshops and 1:1 sessions for family carers as part of Action for Family Carers
- I presented at the international BWRT Congress on Mental Health Issues
- I went to St. Lucia to set up pop up mental health services as part of Caribbean Elective
- I supervise and train other therapists on mental health issues
Who do I help?
Can I help YOU get from A to B?
Key Points on working with Liz
A standard session lasts up to 75 minutes and will involve a mix of approaches such as counselling, hypnosis, Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT), and other therapies. The fee paid is for time and expertise – results can vary and no therapist can guarantee results. Therapies used are not a replacement for medical treatment or psychiatric services.
If your reason for therapy could be related to a physical health concern, then please see your GP first. In some situations, Liz may wish to write to the GP but that will be discussed with you first.
Life happens!! Sometimes things get in the way and you need to cancel with very little notice. However, unless it is an emergency, then you may be asked to pay for 50% of the session, if it is less than 24 hours notice.
Liz Sharpe's Additional Experience
Memberships and Qualification Bodies
Liz is a CNHC and GHR registered Clinical Hypnotherapist, Person-Centred counsellor plus an Advanced BWRT® Practitioner and Coach. Liz follows the Code of Ethics for the CNHC and hold a clear enhanced DBS check. Please ask if you would like to see certificates or testimonials.